Saturday, November 24, 2007

Banff & Edmonton trip

Hi every one



I think all of you know Banff. I went to it in last weekend with my friends and it was really funny. We have spent 12 hours there. When we arrived at 10 AM, and the first thing we did was park the car(ahhhhhhhh it a joke). We reached the village or city of Banff, it is really beautiful especially the down town, because it's just like a down town in Europe( France, Germany, or Austria). The spacial thing in the down town is there are no cars allowed to enter the street, and the shops are in the both sides of it. After we finished out round in Banff village, we went to the Gondola( or something like that). We were stayed above 2,150 meter of sea level by help of The Gondola. The view there is so gorgeous. We took a lot of picture, and here some of it.



OK, in same weekend I went to Edmonton, which the capital city of Alberta. All of you know the West Edmonton Mall (WEM) is the biggest mall in North America. It was so beautiful and we had a good time there.






















DoN't FoRgEt
HaV FuN

2 comments:

Amin said...

Hello man, how are you?
I’ve been to Banff once, and like you, I found it a beautiful place. I also liked Lake Louise very much. It is so beautiful, combination of lake and mountains. If you have never been there, I think you should visit there next time you go to Banff. Have fun.

MIXER said...

mmm nice abdul? hey did u tell ur parents that u went to banf? nice pictures but i wanted to see up in the gondola because ur friend told me that u were screaming