Thursday, March 27, 2008

Graves

Hi guys I have to write 12 blogs but im now in the fourth one. I hope by April 11 I will have written 12.

while I browsing Internet I find interesting pictures and I want to share with you. these picture was about the famous graves for famous people in the world. there are a lot of these picture but i've chosen some of them. most of these pictures are for rich people, so you will fancy graves.
I was thinkin about these graves, it's worth it to have such a wonderful grave:)

In my country we have a very simple grave for all people.



-Ludwig van Beethoven






- William Shakespeare




-Hertzl




- John F. Kennedy at Alington National Cemetry, Washington DC






- Shiek Jaber Al Subah, ( Prince of Kuwait)




- and Finally, the richest of them all… King Fahad Bin Abdulaziz, he was the king of Saudi Arabia. He was truly a great man…






what do you think?

HaVe FuN.

2 comments:

Hisham said...

cool i've been to shakesphere grave ones

Anonymous said...

This graves on public cemetery in Riyadh are unidentified or what is on the stones? Thank you, i was searching for this information year ago and didn't find any picture or information. Thanks