Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My philosophy

My philosophy

Ok
Now I will share with you my philosophy. Actually I have a philosophy and I use it all the time. In beginning, don’t panic and dont think I'm an idiot.

Statistic shows that 60% of people around the world who have a job are working hard to earn more money and spend less time with their family or friends. (This is a fact)

All these people try to earn more money or enjoy their lives by having big houses or modern technologies…etc. they spend so much time working, thinking about their future, and they forget their lives. Forget to enjoy their lives.

I have question for those people and through these question I will explain my philosophy.
If they work a lot and spend more time in their job what next?
They will earn more money, but they are getting old
If they have more money, what next
They will have fancy life, but they are already old.
If they have a fancy life, what next So what

For me nothing because they are so old. They already lost their lives. My philosophy is
Enjoy your life now. Try to enjoy it even though you have problems. Enjoy every thing in your life.
Enjoy the EAP


HaVe FuN

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I totally agree with you! We have to enjoy our lives while we can, because we never know what will happen tomorrow!

dana said...

When I get really upset and angry, I remember this philosophy.
However, I think we need to enjoy our lives but work at the same time.

yun said...

My favorit word is "Carpe Diem"
It is also my blod name. It means "Enjoy the present" I totally agree with you. ^^