Monday, March 31, 2008

Tests

Hi guys.

In my previous degree I had something happened to me every test.


There is certain sequence of thoughts I go through every time I get a test whether its a final exam or just a midterm:

I get the paper, I open it then I start thinking:

1- WHAT ?!?! Are these really the questions ?! Did I study for the wrong course again ?!
2- why is he doing this to us? why are the questions so hard ? and why is everyone writing like crazy?
3- thats it!! I knew it, I should have studied more yesterday instead of sitting with my cousins!!
4- I know I will fail
5- I wonder whether he will be teaching this course next semester ?
6- You know what, try to do the hardest question since your failing anyways .
7- Oh!!! now I remember how this is done !! (so I solve it)
8- Ok, let me see what else I can do. (I solve another one)
9- Ok, let me see whether there are any question I forgot to answer ? (every thing is done)

10- why are they still writing like crazy ?
11- should I hand in my paper, or should I wait ?
12- If I stay any longer I know I will start changing my correct answers to wrong ones !!
13- just hand the paper in and go have breakfast with the guys at Subway.
14- Ok, I give up I’m handing it in…

Then someone gets up to hand in his paper, then everyone else does the same thing.

What do u thing? have u been in this situation before or similar?

HaVe FuN

No comments: