Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pronunciation

I spoke with different people with different background, such as cars dealers and educated people. I noticed a lot of things from my conversations. Regarding what have learned about cars or sofa, I learned something else about my speaking and listening skills. I noticed that I could understand native speakers without any problems even though they have different backgrounds. I also learned that I could figure out whether they are native or not from their accent, and what their backgrounds. I also noticed that every body understand me and I can talk as native.


However, I have some problem with the "R" and "D" sounds. For example, I have trouble to order a bottle of water, so I have to work on these sound. I also noticed that I have a little problem with "P" and "B". I can pronounce it but when I speak I just forget to concentrate.
Although I have some problems with some letters, I'm getting better. I think all the development in my pronunciation is a direct result of what we are taking in speaking and listening class.

what do u think

HavE FuN

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

That is so great that you think the speaking and listening class is really helping you. Murray will be really glad to hear this!