Sunday, April 6, 2008

a book to read



While I was on my “trip last week” I stopped at a bookstore(chapters) to get something to read. My eye fell on this book right away. I liked the way it looked and the title also attracted me. I read the back of the book and a few pages, then I went to the starbucks inside the shop to get a cup of coffee while choosing which book to get. When I started to read this book I couldn’t let go, because of how this genious named Daniel Tammet describes his abilities, his childhood, and above all the way he thinks.
This is what he said when describing the day he was born: “I was born on 31 January 1979 - a Wednesday. I know it was a Wednesday, because it was blue in my mind and Wednesdays are always blue, like the number nine or the sound of loud people arguing”

read it I bet you you will like it.

HaVe FuN.

No comments: