Thursday, April 3, 2008

HE FOOLED ME

Yesterday a friend of mine came into my apartment and gave me paper. Before I started to read the paper, he began to apologizes for what was in the paper.
So I took the paper and when read it, it had the worst news for me. My “friend” continue to apologize for what was in the paper. I turned to him and asked: “but what do you have to do with it?” So he tells me that he accidentally gave someone wrong information about me.

I got so pissed at him for what he did, I kicked him out of my apartment! How could he do this to me? I thought we were friends! Thats when he started to smile, I suspected that the papers might be a prank, but they looked too real, and this wasn’t something to joke about.
His smile got me even more angry, so I screamed at him. After all what I have done for him, this is how he repays me?! I wanted to beat him up, but he would probably beat me up…
I began to think how to get myself out of the mess he got me in. I began to write an explanation on how there was a misunderstanding. As I was typing my phone rang, and it was my “friend”. He asked me to bring him a paper he left on a chair in my office. I just hung up on him.
I was curious so I opened the paper, and it said “April Fools“. For some reason I was more angry than I was relived.
He worked on this prank for days, till he got it perfect! I played a prank on him a few months back, and this was his way of getting back at me…


HaVe FuN

No comments: