Friday, April 11, 2008

Enevtually !!!!!!

Eventually!!!!
We have finished the writing exam. I'm very happy for this because in last two day I was thinking about. I really tired about this exam. It was not though Right? I think the exam was very fair about every thing such as topic and time. I have finished my exam early, but I didn't review it. By the way, I have really bad manner and may you have a good solution for it.
When somebody finish his or her exam and submit their paper, I feel that I must finish and hand my exam. I don't know why. Do you have feel like this?
Please, if you have any good suggestion write it.
For me I wrote about the first question. The main point for me was the shor-term palnning is the reason.

I think this semester went so fast.
Don't forget we still have two exams. Work hard in rest of eaxms and forget the writing.


HaVe FuN

5 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Hey, lovely Abdul. Everyone's working speed is different. You work slower than others, maybe the quality is much better.

Nahid said...

Dear Mohsen,

I chose the first one, too. and the interesting point is that I wrote about planning!
Looks like that we have agreement in thinking, so dont worry about our common oral exam ;)

Good Luck! :)

Amin said...

tht is a big relief man that we just finished our writing exam. cu monday.

Scott Douglas said...

I think this semester went by really fast too! I guess time flies when you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.