Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weird?????

Therer are many things always happen to me, most of them abnout mu CAR ofcouse in my country. Some time I have some problems, and these problems happen when I'm alone with my car :( Here a sorty happened to me in my country.

I’ve had some trouble with my car for about 2 months. The problem is that when I take it to a repair shop the engineers tell me that my car seems ok, and when I take the engineer for a ride in my car it works perfectly! I hate it when that happens…
A friend of mine studies Auto Mechanics at a college. So, I called him and he stopped by to check it out, BUT IT WORKED FINE. We drove my car at 150 km/h and it wouldn’t overheat. I thought that mabey we need to stop a few minutes to get it to overheat, so we went to Quiznoz for dinner (we went to the farthest branch hoping that it would overheat on the way), but it still wouldn’t overheat!
The next day as I was coming back from the university, it overheated!! I called my friend and told him that my car overheated. He suggested that I take it to a very good mechanic that he knew. I took it to the mechanic and he told me what the problem was at last…weird huh?

HaVe FuN

1 comment:

Oksana said...

Ye, that's true! It always like that. Often everything happens in the way you don't want it to happen. Like on purpose...