Tuesday, April 8, 2008

coolest name ever!!!!!!!!

Hi guys we almost there.

Ok. I'm donna talk about names in the world. every country has its own culture and this culture reflect on their names. there are many names in a country has a meaning or meanings in other country. most of the meanings in other country are funny or mean something baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Any way while I playing with my explore O found a website about names and their meaning around the world. There are a lot of names and I hardly laughed about some of them.


Btw, have you though about the meaning your name in your language or in other language.

Any way I found an interesting name as below.


If you thought your name was cool, then you obviously never met Batman Bin Suparman! I bet he is like the coolest kid in his class!!
Btw, Bin in Arabic means "son".
HaVe FuN

No comments: