Sunday, December 2, 2007


Big HI for evey one

I will write a srory than happened to my in my country.( not action veru very short).


I was at a cafe a few months ago, and I was abit amazed by the beautiful designs they make when pouring milk into the latte. Last year I was at a cafe in Riyadh( the capital of my country), and I was talking to barista (The guy who makes the coffee) and he said that he can make me any design I want. What he really meant was that he can make butterflies or leaves


I searched the internet for the best coffee art designs and I was amazed by what I found. Did you know that there were contests where baristas are given esspresso machines and asked to make coffee art!! If you want to see how this art is made click on the video link below (it’s on google video). Here are some of the best coffee art designs I found


It's really fun when you have a cup of coffee like this






Please, check following site


I have not seen this in Calgary, Have you?

Have FuN

4 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

It is really hard to drink these, they are too fancy!!!!!!!

Behzad said...

What a beatiful cup!!
THey are amazing .

Unknown said...

YO~ thats hype man !!
I have been working hard on making coffee at a cafe~~
Definitely going to do more fun stuff like this!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how much this kind of drinkable art would cost? How about in your country, Abdulmohsen? I assume approximately $50 per cup or even more!