Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Book I Have Read it


Hi every one.
To day I ganna write about a book I have read it, and I like it so mush.

A few months ago I went to a big bock store in Riyadh (my city) called Jarir and I got this great book called “The Alchemist” by a great Brazilian Author named “Paulo Coelho“.



The book is an international best seller, and if you read it you’ll see why. It’s about a Andalusia (one of the seventeen autonomous communities that constitute Spain) young boy that became a shepherd because he loved to travel, and being a shepherd gave him the opportunity to travel all over Andalusia. One night he saw a dream about a treasure buried in the pyramids. But what stared as a boyish adventure to travel over the world turned into a quest for the treasures only found within.

I definitely recommend it, and I have finished it. It’s not one of those books that you keep on reading hoping that it will become interesting as you go on. It’s a great story about having dreams and following them.
HaVe FuN

2 comments:

Amin said...

Yes, we are all in a same situation. I will find one, do not worry ;) cu tomorrow.

Rebeca said...

Hey Abdul,
Nice...Brazilian author!
Good working with you this semester!