Saturday, December 1, 2007

one Week Lift

Hey guys

Can you imagine that there is one week left?
For me it's unbelievable. The days are running so fast. I remember the first day in EAP program and the first class when the classmate was asking each other about names, nationality, and major. Now we are in the end of our program. This takes me to thing in big scale not only for studying, but for our lives. All our lives are going fast, and some days are considered as happy, but the other days are bad or hard. When we think in our lives, we have to specify goals in every step in it. For example, three months have gone since the EAP start. What have we learned during this duration? Is it useful or not?

Because the days go very fast, Every a while of our lives we have to ask ourselves these kind of question. This is a simple example, and according to it is we have to thing in every single thing in our lives. Some of you may think I'm writing this because I'm pessimistic, but I'm very optimistic and I want to make the life better and tasteful.

I hope (or I wish>>>>I'm kidding) to all of you success in EAP and your lives.


HaVe FuN

1 comment:

Amin said...

Yes, it passed really fast. It's somehow hard for me to believe now that it's more than 3 months that I have been here. That was a big change. I hope {not wish!!! ;)} that this big change work for all of us.