Friday, December 7, 2007

A Golden Printer


Hi

I ganna talk about something wired for two reason. First, I'm very relax after exam. Second it's very interesting.

Did you know or hear about Gitex exhibit?

Ok if you don't. Under the roof of this gallery all the new and interesting technology joint together. I went to GitexIn Saudi Arabia and there is a wonderful, so I want to writeabout it.

I went to Gitex 2006 because. While I was walking this years Gitex and I found this interesting printer.


This 24ct Gold HP Laserjet Printer was up for auction at Gitex for a starting price at 299$!! Why did they choose a middling LaserJet and not other HP product more worthy of such opulence?via engadget
I was reading about this printer on engadget and the first comment to this post was: “I bet it still gets paper jams”
HaVe FuN

1 comment:

Hadline said...

This machine is completely stunning! I think that it would be even more impressive in reality than on a photograph.